Carnarvon & Coral Bay Christmas 2021
CORAL BAY & CARNARVON CHRISTMAS RESIDENTIAL LIGHTS COMPETITION
To celebrate the festive season we're inviting our community to showcase their biggest and brightest Christmas decorations for the chance to win one of three gift vouchers. 1st Prize $200, 2nd Prize $100 and 3rd Prize $50 from the Chamber of Commerce to spend locally.
The winners will be decided by our community, who will be able to cast their votes from 8:00am, Saturday 11 December 2021. Any community member can enter their home into the competition right up until voting closes at 8:00am Friday, 17 December 2021. Winners will be announced at the Christmas Street Party on Saturday, 18 December 2021.
Submit your FREE entry by emailing Alice Warwick
How to Enter:
- The competition is a promotion run by the Shire of Carnarvon
- The competition is open to all residents of the towns of Coral Bay and Carnarvon and will run until 8:00am Friday 17/12/21
- Entry is Free and open to register from Friday 19/11/21
- Participants must only enter their own residence in the competition
- Email Alice Warwick with your entry form and photo of your house lit up!
- Entry forms are available at:
- All entries must include the best digital photo of your residence that you can get! All lit up in lights!
How to Vote:
Voting starts on Monday, 13 December 9:00am and closes on Friday, 17 December 8:00am
1. Vote online using a survey link. This will be provided on our website and Facebook from Monday, 13/12/21 9:00am or
2. Collect a voting form from the Shire office, 3 Francis Street from Monday, 13/12/21 during office hours, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Prizes and Draw:
- A total of three gift vouchers will be awarded to the winners and announced at the Christmas Street Party on Saturday 18/12/21
- Prize One - $200 voucher from Chamber of Commerce
Prize Two- $100 voucher from Chamber of Commerce
Prize Three - $50 voucher from Chamber of Commerce
- Winners will be announced on the evening of Saturday 18 December 2021 at the Christmas Street Party
Conditions of entry:
- If winners are not present, it is the onus of the winner following announcement to collect their prize from the Shire of Carnarvon office
- By entering the competition participants consent to their submitted photograph being used in online publications generated by the Shire of Carnarvon from time to time for promotional purposes.
- The Shire of Carnarvon will not be held liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of participating in the competition, including during the installation of decorations.