Library Meeting Room
Meeting Room Layout and Information
Seating for 14 at tables (see diagram)
- Maximum capacity of 20 with additional chairs
- Foyer area 4m x 3m with built in desktops (ideal for reception/catering area)
- Air conditioned room – 3.1m x 8.8m (see attached Room Layout)
||11am - 4:30pm (available from 9am by prior arrangement)
||9am - 4:30pm
||9am - 4:30pm
||9am - 4:30opm
||9am - 2:30pm (available until 4:30 by prior arrangement)
||9am - 11:30am
Free parking is available at the font of the library building.
Equipment available for use
- Whiteboard on castors (two sided)
- 1x motorised wall mounted projection screen
- 1x Projector
- 2x tables (1m x 2.3m each)
- 20x chairs
- Wi-Fi available
- Laptop connection
- 2x floor sockets
- 1x Laptop connection port
- Bar fridge
- Tea/coffee making facilities (Coffee, tea and milk are not provided)
- Dishwashing facilities
- Electrical extension cable and power board
$120.00 per day
$37.00 per hour (up to 4 hours then daily rate applies)
Community (non-profit) Groups:
$85.00 per day
$26.00 per hour (up to 4 hours then daily rate applies)
No Charge (subject to availability)
Cancellation fee of 10% of total booking fee applies if cancelled less than 7 days prior
- Room must be booked using the Meeting Room Booking Form giving a definite indication of length of time it will be in use
- Bookings and enquiries can be made on 9941 4093 or by completing the online booking form below.
- Participants must vacate the room on time.
- Room must be left as found:
- Tables and chairs returned to initial layout (see diagram)
- All rubbish to be placed in bin provided
- All cups and dishes cleaned, dried and placed in cupboard
- All catering dishes/surplus food to be taken away by users
- Whiteboard must be cleaned
- Projector and projection screen should be turned off.
General Terms and Conditions
All technical issues are the responsibility of the user/hirer.
- The building is a Smoke Free Facility, which promotes no smoking within 5 metres of the entrance and no smoking on the balcony.
- The Shire of Carnarvon accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- The library reserves the right to cancel bookings under special circumstances.
Complete your online booking form here: