Caravan Parks, Lodging Houses and other accommodations


EHO’s inspect lodging houses, bed and breakfasts and other places of accommodation including caravan parks to ensure the health and safety of occupants. There are also requirements for private houses relating to the maximum number of occupants, ventilation, and drainage and weatherproofing. If you own a lodging house, caravan park or recreational campground it is a requirement that you are registered and renew your yearly licence. 

Lodging Houses

Caravan Parks and Camping Grounds