- Campers are advised that; the maximum length of stay for overnight campers/caravans at the Blowholes Campgrounds is thirty (30) days during peak season which runs from the 1st of April to the 1st of October.
- The maximum legislated stay at any one campground is ninety (90) days in any calendar year; peak period thirty (30) days inclusive.
- Fees will be collected daily by a Carnarvon Shire representative. Blowholes fees are $11 per person per night or Seniors $8 per person per night.
- PET OWNERS – Pets are welcome, however, all animals must be kept on a lead at all times. 1080 poison is in the area and can be fatal to domestic pets. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet to avoid inconvenience to other campers and you must never leave your pet unattended.
- FISHING – Please observe fishing sanctuary area restrictions – contact Department of Fisheries (08)9941 1185
- VEHICLES – Not permitted on the beach unless for the purpose of boat launching. The beach is a known turtle nesting area, conserve our native environment. Use designated Boat Ramp parking areas.
- BEHAVIOR – Respect your fellow campers and look out for each other in order to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible. No excessive noise after 9pm. Please abide by directions of the Shire Representative.
- Carnarvon Shire Rangers regularly visit the campsites to ensure compliance by campers and visitors.
- THESE RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL PATRONS OF THE CAMP GROUNDS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN EVICTION. THE REGISTERED OCCUPANT OF A SITE OR ACCOMMODATION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THEIR PARTY AND ANY GUESTS AND OR VISITORS.