Browns Range Waste Management Facility
The Browns Range Waste Management Facility is approximately 7km south east of the Carnarvon townsite and is on the Speedway Road (turnoff next to Outback Travel Centre) and is signposted. There is an alternative access to the Facility via North West Coastal Highway, approximately 2km south of the T Junction (opposite Caltex Service Station) – the road is signposted.
GARBAGE BIN COLLECTION
Please note that pick up commences 6.00am Monday to Friday.
||East Carnarvon/Kingsford/Browns Range
||Plantations – North and South
Waste recycling at the Browns Range Tip has commenced. Receptacles are now available to place your clean waste.
The following can be placed in the recycle receptacles -
- cardboard boxes (not waxed)
- glass (beer bottles, wine bottles etc.)
- aluminium cans.
The following cannot be placed in the recycle receptacles-
- used disposable food and drink containers
- wax drink containers ie: ice coffee
- wax cardboard boxes
- polystyrene & meat trays
- aerosol cans
Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
Sunday 8.00am to 2.00pm.
Closed All Public Holidays
Browns Range Tip Shop
Wednesdays 9am - 1pm Only
The Shire of Carnarvon provides waste disposal services at the Browns Range Waste Management Facility for residential and commercial clients. These services include –
- Disposal of general household waste;
- Disposal of ferrous and non ferrous metals (commercial quantities will incur a fee);
- Disposal of green waste. Commercial clients note fee applies;
- Disposal of car bodies, caravans and trailers;
- Disposal of contaminated waste including asbestos and Biomedical Clinical Waste
- Disposal of biological liquid waste;
- Receptacle for waste petroleum oil and cooking oil. Oil in containers no bigger than 20 litres.
- Disposal of domestic quantities of household paints.
Disposal of industrial/commercial waste including construction and demolition materials (fees apply)